Why volunteer with us?
By volunteering you will be helping to change the life of a person with a learning disability A learning disability is to do with the way someone's brain works. It makes it harder for someone to learn, understand or do things. .
We work with volunteers who are as passionate about supporting people with a learning disability as we are, and we would love it if you join us.
This is also a chance to develop new skills and gain experience, as well as make new friends.
Visit our volunteering recruitment site to find out about the latest exciting opportunities in your area!
- positive about volunteering making a difference
- caring about the people who volunteer with us
- trustworthy as a provider of volunteering opportunities
- challenging about unfair attitudes in society about learning disability
- inclusive of people from all backgrounds.
Does that sound like you? If so, please have a look at our volunteering opportunities.
Interested in volunteering?
Are you interested in volunteering, but not quite sure what your options are? We would love to have a chat with you.
Email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.