This year's Deep RiverRock Belfast City Half Marathon takes place on Sunday 23 September 2018.
Registrations will open soon to take part in this 13.1 mile challenge.
Challenge yourself for Mencap Northern Ireland and fundraise to help children and young people with a learning disability.
Plus, we're making it even more exciting for you when you #MoveIt4Mencap in 2018! We're offering some amazing Mencap marathon mementos for all our half marathon runners who fundraise and send in their sponsorship monies before 1 October 2018. You can read all about our Mencap goodies on our pledge form.
We'll also be awarding some fantastic, "money can't buy" prizes to our top 5 fundraisers - just watch this space for more information in the next few months.
How to #MoveIt4Mencap
Sign up online and don't forget to tick the box to say that you're moving it for Mencap.
The cost of signing up is as follows:
- Registered Athlete: £25.50
- Unregistered Athlete: £27.50
By moving it for Mencap you'll be helping to:
- Support even more children with a learning disability at Mencap Children's Centre - giving more children the right support at the right time.
- Launch a new family support service for the whole of Northern Ireland - making sure that when any child is diagnosed with a learning disability their family knows where to turn to for information, advice and support.
- Introduce brand new "play and stay" sessions, allowing parents to come together with their children and specialists so that they can learn how to best help their child's development.
- Increase the range of services we run in your local community to support children and young people with a learning disability and their families, like after school clubs and holiday play schemes.
Watch our video
Take a look at our video - following the Belfast City Half Marathon!